GREST offers you a 6 month warranty on every mobile purchased from us from the date of invoice.
The 6 months breakage warranty covers any issue in the phone which is not as intended or designed.
- The warranty is valid only for the devices purchased from Grest and can be availed by person on whose name the invoice is made. It is not transferable across devices or if the device is sold or handed over to another individual.
To claim your warranty, you need to:
- Share the video of the phone with the prevailing issue at email@example.com
- Send us your phone number/order number/IMEI Number. Just about any of it at firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs related to warranty
Q1. How can I claim my warranty?
Ans. You can claim the warranty by writing to us at email@example.com with details and the invoice delivered to you at the time of purchase. If you need any further assistance, please connect via Chat or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q2. How much time will GREST take to resolve my query, if it is coming under warranty?
Ans. Our team generally resolves an issue within 48 hours to 72 hours from the moment you send us a query. You will get acknowledgement over mail for your query and your issue will be sorted as soon as possible.
The warranty is not applicable under the following scenarios :
- We do not cover any kind of accidental damage and our warranty stands null and void in all such related cases. Direct damage or damages caused as a consequence of accidents will not be covered under the 6 month warranty.
- Any display issues that may arise without any manual intervention and are related to the screen quality specifically visible lines and blank screen
- Excessive Damage due to rough handling of the device, wherein there is a possibility that internal components might have been affected due to excessive or critical damage to the device. Subsequent mishandling which causes the frame to bend, twist, or crack will not be entertained
- Subsequent mishandling with the screen such as hard press that may initiate discoloring or lining on the display
- Subsequent accidental or purposeful drops
- Water damage
- Tampering with internal hardware
- Damage resulting from attempted customer self-repairs
- Software issues unrelated to the repair
- Jail-broken devices
- Customers are advised to back up all data prior to the warranty claim
Note: Return request is applicable within 7 days of the delivery of the phone. Please refer to your order email for more information.